Monday, May 7, 2012

D E E J A Y / W I K I W I K I

hello internet lovelies, x

i have a day off from work today so have magically found a spare second to press publish on a post and send it out into the bloggisphere. hope you are all not as miserable as me, my car got broken into last night (in my own garage, would you believe it) and the assholes stole my bag and my Bettina Liano leather jacket - those motherfuckering criminals have good taste.

on a more positive note, heaps excited for DJing and partying this weekend! i mainly DJ in a duo called MINX + MEOW at two clubs in melbourne city; CANT SAY on a friday night and SURVIVOR (with crew from After Dark Social Club) on a saturday night. myself and andy are about to record a new may hip hop mini-mix so stay tuned! have a perve on these pics for now though...

lovegun xoxo























4 comments:

  1. babe you are absolutely amazing. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog I'm following you now xox
    and the cut out boots are from here - http://www.sheinside.com/
    they have normal leather and patent leather available, hope that helps:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! So much love for your blog generally and the music.. love it! Have fun over the weekend!

    Looking forward to more of your posts,

    Love
    Bianca xx

    www.biancaallegra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoyed reading your posts and you look so stunning! i'm not following you so if you like, please be kind to follow back!

    love,

    thehoinsoho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete