Saturday, April 21, 2012

R E C O R D S T O R E D A Y

happy sunday funday internet friends
(note to self: never drink house champagne ever again, no matter how many drink cards you have)

on a lighter note, yesterday was international record store day - yay! i supported by buying a shitty jensen record player and the red hot chili peppers 'by the way' 2 x LP (its an amazing dose of early 90s - 2000s nostalgia, get on that shit)

record: vinyl 1 of 2 'by the way' by the red hot chili peppers / muscle tee: santa cruze skate

4 comments:

  1. I adore the Red Hot Chilli peppers, nostalgia is coming to me ahaha <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog already, you have a new follower :)

    I've just started my blog again so I'd love to hear what you think!

    I look forward to more of your posts!

    Lots of love,

    www.biancaallegra.com

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously C.O.O.L. cannot get enough of your beats and your blog. über rad.
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete